The main focus of this website is the development of a Regional Course of Study. We need a great deal of help! Here are some of our current options
- Lesson writers for module classes – these modules will become the textbook for many pastors.
- Editors for Public Domain Study books – that will be distributed to pastors for their personal library.
- Editors that can make sure that the English is correct and at a proper level for translation into other languages.
- Artists to help illustrate lessons
- Readers that can help read lessons into audio files so that beginning pastors who cannot read can still listen to the materials.
- Translators into our hundreds of languages in the Asia Pacific Region
- Desktop publishing for completed lessons.
- Song writers that can put the core concepts in a Module to song and then music to help with memorization of the key / core concepts.