Almost every function of a pastor’s ministry will be better served if it is built around strong healthy teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Biblical model of the body as it relates to teams.
- Articulate a Wesleyan perspective of Spiritual gifts.
- Clarify the importance of a Biblical Understanding of the Fruits of the Spirit in creating an effective team.
- Demonstrate a capacity to identify tasks as opportunities for team development.
- Give clear expression to the importance of developing task, purpose or mission statements for a team.
- Show familiarity with the concepts of personality as they relate to teams.
- Understand and articulate the importance of demonstrating the worth of each individual within the team.
- Develop and articulate a strategy for team creation, team endurance (how long will it last) and team termination.
- Be able to show the role of the team in leadership development.